[Beauty x Makeup x News] Popular Korean Cosmetics in Japan!! (AVAILABLEIN SINGAPORE!!!)

by - 7/26/2012 11:05:00 AM

[note: I have bought this magazine by myself and translated it by myself.
If you are to repost these images/text/translations... 
don't forget to give some credit to those who worked hard >_< 
Thank You!]

...

I was reading my favorite magazine, ViVi (July Edition) and read up and interesting segment on
Korean Cosmetics!

It seems like Korean Beauty Products/Cosmetics are a HUGE thing in Japan right now!
So they did a ranking of several products and a few items that they recommend!
What's great about this is... MOST OF THE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN SINGAPORE!!

Brands such as...

TONYMOLY (Bugis Junction)
MISSHA (Bugis+)
INNISFREE (Sasa)
SKINFOOD (several places)
SKIN79 (Watsons)
ETUDE HOUSE (several places)

Heard of them before, right?
Well here's a few shots of the magazine with the products and I'll be translating the description!



...



Recommended UV Item TOP 3!
(Because it's summer in Japan!)
BUT IT'S ALWAYS SUMMER IN SINGAPORE!!!

1. TONYMOLY Intense Care Snail SUn Cream SPF47・PA+++
The texture is amazing to the point that I was in shock!

「This is perfect! It's like a moisturiser and feels like a skincare!
I'll definitely be using this one this year.」


2. TONYMOLY UV SUNSET SMARTOK! SUN POWDER SPF50+・PA+++
It's really easy to use and I recommend it to lazy girls! lol

「A finishing powder that's able to give you UV protection,
how great is that?!」


3.MISSHA all-around Safe Block Waterproof Sun Milk SPF50+・PA+++
It's a milk type and waterproof but it doesn't feel heavy at all!

「It spreads out really well and it feels like a milky lotion~♪」




...



A MUST-GET PUFF!
This is a super popular item that every local girl will have this!
I was barely able to get this during the media coverage.
SKINFOOD ROYAL HONEY GLOW TOUCHPUFF
Korean girls use this to apply their base make up!

「By using this to apply my base make up, it really spreads evenly with one go!
I really wanted to buy more of this~!



...


Brushes are great from MISSHA
If you're going to check out a cosmetic store, don't forget to check out their make up tools!
There's a bunch of cheap and good quality items!
MISSHA Professional Highlighter Brush
When you apply your foundation with this brush, 
you will get the popular 'clear skin' look!

「It feels good on the skin, it gives natural finish, and it's cheap!
There's nothing to complain about!」


MISSHA Foundation&Concealer Dual Brush
Recommended by a local Korean beautician!




...


TOP 3 Sheet Mask!
After buying a bunch of masks and trying them out, this is what I thought was the best!
The snail mask was the best~!!
1. TONYMOLY Intense Care Snail Hydro-gel Mask
"So this is what 'moisturised' feels like!"
That's what I thought when I used this mask.

「This is just plain amazing. The hydro-gel mask sticks very well to the skin
and improved my skin's elasticity. I'll totally use this mask again and again~


2. MISSHA REAL ESSENTIAL SHEET MASK Multi-Vita
My skin feels refreshed after using this product.
My skin transform from a dull skin into a radiant, glowing skin.

「This has lots of vitamins inside so I would like to use this after any exposure to UV Rays. 
I love how gentle the mask feels on my skin


3.MEDIHEAL E.G.T TIMETOX AMPOULE MASK
After using this mask, I don't need to apply anything and my skin continues to feel moisturised! 

「This mask is like a skincare because it targets the skin cells.
Its's amazing how long it can maintain my skin's moisture!



...


Popular Items in Korea!
(She's actually saying "Try out the items that are popular within the local Korean Girls~!!"
My Korean friend recommended me these items! 
I got a lot of items that are popular amongst the locals.
So, are you wondering what we liked the most?
[from left to right]

1. innisfree eco science white C spot essence


"The 3 rollers on the top are amazing!

「This cream targets spots and uneven skin color. 
It's also very moisturising.」


2. SKINFOOD steam Milk Essence Mist
You get soft and supple skin from this one bottle by the moisturising milk ingredients.

「Currently mist-type toners are popular amongst Korean girls
and they moisturise their skin very often.
Let's try it out too!」


3. innisfree NO SEBUM MINERAL PACT
It makes your shiny face matte in an instant.
Leaves the skin light~♪

「If your skin is shiny, just apply this by gently patting it onto your skin!
It will make it harder for any sebum to come out after applying this!」




4. SKIN79 SUPER PLUS Beblesh Balm Triple Function
On the ranking TV show, this is the most popular item!

「BB Cream has an image of being thick and heavy,
but this feels very natural 




...


The colors look great!
Let's try out some colorful items!
I love how colorful Korean cosmetics are! 
It's also great that they're very affordable too ♪
[from left to right]

1. ETUDE HOUSE Dear My Blooming Lips talk RD30
Just applying this even if you don't have make up on...
so stylish~

「A lipstick with a red color that's in right now.
The color's great and the packaging is cute!」


2. innisfree nail 83 and 91 (right to left)
The sherbet colors are super cute and totally in right now

「The color looks better when you actually apply it onto your nails.
This would be cute for your pedicure this summer


3. TONYMOLY CRISTAL BLUSHER 04
With just one swipe and it gives you a natural healthy look.

「It's so easy to use, affordable, and the color looks amazing!!
 There's nothing else to do but to BUY! I got 4 shades~


4. TONYMOLY glitter powder
Everyone~ this summer go 'purin purin (jellyish texture)' lol

「The store girl spoke some Japanese and said 'purin purin (jellyish texture). (lol)
But this glitter is so fine! I almost wanted to get all the other colors~」




...



So these are all the popular Korean cosmetics that were recommended by ViVi!
It's great that all these products are available in Singapore!!!!!!!

I'm totally going to try getting a few of these products to see how they're like!



...



Have you tried any of these recommended Korean products?



xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments