[Event] Happy Ever Laughter @ Esplanade!

by - 7/11/2012 03:19:00 PM

A few weeks ago I went to my first play/show!!
I was super excited because it was also my first time to watch a play at the Esplanade!!

Previously I watched the Musical 'Wicked' at Marina Bay Sands
AND IT WAS AWESOME!!
Tammy and I will be planning to go watch Annie too!!
Shall blog about it after we go~!

So I didn't know what the play was about...
I was just asked to go by my friend with his other church mates so I thought, why not!

So this is on the day of the show!

Chilling outside the entrance~

Then I saw this poster near the entrance
Then I realized this play a comedy show!!
AND IT HAD SO MANY FAMOUS LOCAL COMEDIANS!!!


O________________O
*shock*


Even though I'm Japanese I grew up in Singapore,
SO I KNOW MOST OF THESE PEOPLE!!!

*I'm a super huge fan of Michelle Chong, Gurmit Singh,
and KUMAR!!!*

Who doesn't love Kumar?!?!?


Here's a better view of all the people in the show!!
Super awesome line up right?!?!




So here's a synopsis of the show 


I was super excited to watch the show!!! 
SO WHEN IT WAS TIME TO GO IN I WAS SOOO HYPED!!
Our seats were on the second floor!


My view!

Here's a panorama shot of the whole theatre!
Nice right?? It felt so glam glam~ haha

Then the lights started to dim down...

AND IT'S SHOW TIME!!


*I apologize for the crappy photos...
My iphone failed to take nice photos... OTL

BUT!! Here's a link to AWESOME photos done by TL Photography!

Here's the link!!!

I think this was the best photo my iphone was able to capture...
Not bad yeah?


...


The show was such a great experience!!
It was my first time watching a comedy show in Singapore!
I do admit I had a few difficulties understanding the Malay and Hokkien words...
but I was blessed to have a translator sitting next to me >_<

Oh! Also I DIDN'T KNOW THIS SHOW WAS R-18!!!!!
Gosh the moment I heard swear words and... 
well... talk's about the human private parts...

I had a HUGE SHOCK!!!!
I think my jaw was open quite wide...

My jaw was wide open too when I saw Kumar!!
OH MY GOSH HE LOOKED SO HOT IN THAT DRESS HE WORE!!!
SO JEALOUS!!!!!
HE HAS SUCH A SLIM FIGURE AND DIE FOR LEGS!!!!!!!!
OTL

I was tempted to go watch the show again!!
That's how great it was!!!
Seriously... laughter can be the best medicine for anything!!


...


Before the show I saw this guy carrying this
(but the happy ever laughter part was hidden under his arm)
At first I thought this was really a book from 'The Dummies Guide' 
So I thought...

Really? You REALLY need to read a book to find happiness?!
I felt like giving the guy a hug :(

Then I found out this was the guidebook for the show!
After I found out it was a guidebook I really wanted to get my hands on one!!
Luckily my friend was able to get me one!!!
*happy dance*


...


This show was brought to you by the Dream Academy Productions!!!
If you would like to know more about the Dream Academy Productions 
check out their facebook page here!!


...


What is your guide to HAPPINESS?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments