[Haul x Fashion x Makeup] Weekend Haul at Watson and the *SCAPE Flea Market!

by - 7/16/2012 12:46:00 PM

So this is my haul from Watsons and the *SCAPE flea market during the weekend!
My loot!!
Muwahahahahaha!!


So let's begin with my Watsons haul!
I love going to Watsons~
They always have so many Japanese make up
and I just love spending my free time there!


As you can see... more Japanese make up/beauty products!!

I decided to try to restrain my hauls to things that I REALLY need.
I have a lot of products that I have a small suitcase
dedicated to ONLY beauty products/make up!

*puts hand on heart*


I promise that I will restrain buying too much make up!
(Until I'm done using the ones I have now!)

Tammy kept telling me how great this mask was!!
I got all 3 types just to see which one I like the most!
I love trying on facial masks!!!

I got the other two items because I thought they'll be useful >_<


I'll be doing a review on it after I finish testing the product out~!


....


Next is my flea market haul!

Tammy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to flea markets!!
We enjoy hunting for a good buy!

So here's my loot!
More makeup! lol

BUT BUT BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I'M ONLY BUYING MAKEUP!!

I ALSO GOT ACCESSORIES!

I HAD to get the Goku ring!!
I'm sure I'm not the only one who loved watching Saiyuki!
*fangirl squeal*

This bracelet was suuuper unique too!
I love getting funky, unique, and interesting accessories!


Tadah~ This is what it looks like on me!

So that's the accessories that I got!
Quite a good buy too!
2 for $5!!!
SUPER GOOD RIGHT??!?!?!


...

I got theses Fasio products from the Gobblerdeals!
4 products for $20!! (each one was $5!!!!!)
I also got a ToastBox voucher when I purchased $20 or above!

If you want more awesome deals like this,
check out Gobblerdeals' website here!
They also have Facebook and Twitter



I'll be doing a review on these products after I finish testing the product out~!
Happy Monday and have a great week!!! 
\( ^0^ )/

...


What's your latest haul?


...


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments