[Life x Haul x Food] Hangout Session with my Bestie!!

by - 7/09/2012 01:02:00 PM

I finally got to catch up with Tammy!!
She's been in Melbourne for uni!!!
NOW SHE'S BACK!!
*happy dance*


So we decided to go where we LOVED to eat!!!
BASILICO!!!

@ The Regent Hotel!

I love love their buffet there!
It's a must go~

Tammy and I LOVE THEIR APPETIZERS
AND DESSERTS!!!

Our table PACKED with food!

They have all types of spreads available and it's just so yum!!!


...


Before lunch Tammy told me to close my eyes!

So I did as I was told...
and when I opened my eyes...

This was in front of me.


I was like

o_O?

So I started to open it and I was like....

What can it be?
(FYI this is my birthday present)


So as I started to open it....


THIS IS WAS INSIDE!!!!!!



OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!
IT'S A SPIRITHOOD!!!!!
IT'S THE OFFICIAL PETA BUNNY SPIRITHOOD!!!!!!!!
*HAPPY DANCE TO THE MAX*

Gosh it was the best day EVER!!
I've always wanted a spirithood so... NOW I DO!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TAMMY!!!!!
( >3<)




...


After a satisfying lunch...
we started to walk around to SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!
We walked around all over orchard but we dropped by at Watsons!

I got a few things there and I'll be writing a review 
after I'm done using them!! :)

Besides Watsons...
Tammy and I loooooove flea markets and blog shops!!
So I did a little shopping at the flea market at *SCAPE!



I'll be doing a blog post of my haul
(Watsons and the Flea Market)
for the weekend separately!
:)



...


While we were shopping around at the flea market...
we realized there were some cool lights all over *SCAPE!

We went to look at what it was and it was this event called

LUMINANCE

This is Singapore's FIRST Youth Light Art Festival!

I previously went to the iLights Festival and I LOVED IT!!!
It was even on the NHK News too!!
(cool right?!?!)
So this was a Light Art Festival by a group of renowned & established artists
AND
emerging Singaporean and overseas artists!!!

AWESOME!!!! :)

They had all types art works in display!!
Here are a few pics of what Tammy and I saw!!




It was from 23 June to 1 July 2012!!!
Lights will be turned on from 7pm ~11pm!

They even have a facebook page!!!
check it out here

If you would like to see their official website...
click here!


...


After we finished looking at the flea market and LUMINANCE...
IT WAS TIME FOR WHAT WE LOVED THE MOST!!!

L4D2!!!!

...


At the end of the day Tammy and I decided to take photos in our...

AWESOME SPIRITHOODS!!!!
*I'll be posting a separate post on this real soon!!*

Thank you Ethan for taking a nice photo of us!
This photo is from Tammy's instagram!!
follow her @ tammytew!!!


After our photo session we went for some
BAK KUT TEH!!!!

yum
yum
yum

Then it was time to go home!

...

Even if I'm busy with work...
I love catching up with my bestie :)
We'll both start getting busier because of our own jobs
(Oh gosh... We've really grown up!!!)
BUT!!!
Nothing beats spending quality time with the people
who make you smile
:)

...


What did you do with your best friend recently?


xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments