[Event x Life] Isetan Scott's Anime Fair + More Cosplay Photos!!!

by - 5/18/2012 05:23:00 PM

So here are a few more pics from the Cosplay Event that happened last Saturday!!


To start off... here's a few pics of the Anime Fair they're having right now!!
It's still on until the end of this week!!!

SO HEAD OVER TO ISETAN SCOTTS TO GET YOURSELF SOME ANIME MERCHANDISES!!! >.<

check out all the goodies >_<


CHOPPER!!!! 
I want this one so much...
(that's why I took a photo. hehehehehehe)

DOMOKUN!!!!!!
*hugs*
I would totally hug this domo to sleep... 

ANIME SQUARE CUSHIONS!!!
There's a promotion going on right now!!
2 cushions for $29.90!!!

I would totally get the Hetalia and Shana cushion~~~


Gundam and Nurarihyon no Mago 
3D Posters!
(yes...3D!!!)


One Piece Posters!!! 
LUFFY!!!!!!!!

FMA, Conan, and Haruhi T-shirts!!!!


....


So that's the pics from the Anime Fair!!
And here are some of the cosplaying pics!!!!
**I don't have that many pics of myself... I was really shy >.<**

NURA NIGHT FORM!!!!!
kya~!
Check out his hair!! O___O

Nura (night form) and me!!! 

Nura (night form) and Sheryl!!!



and here's a pic with a few of the volunteer cosplayers!!! 
(they were all SUPER CUTE!!! *heart melts*)


...

So this is what I did last weekend!!!
This weekend I'll be attending a wedding!!!
*excited*

What are you planning to do this weekend?

...

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lizzycosplayer5/19/2012 9:15 PM

    Hellloo . Saw my photo there . Hahah . Hii ^^ .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hello!!! :) Thank you for coming to the cosplay event!! You were all too cute >_< hehe If you have photo's you'd like to show everyone please please don't hesitate to link :)

    ReplyDelete