[Beauty x Review x Skincare] Dirty Works Pore-fect Face Scrub

by - 5/28/2012 10:28:00 AM

Remember my Bella Box Spring Spree I went to awhile back?
Well I've been using the products that I've purchased and...
IT'S TIME FOR A REVIEW!!!
*applause*

So I'll be starting off with Dirty Work's Pore-Fect Face Scrub!


Just a short introduction about Dirty Work's!
Dirty Work's is a brand of various bath, facial, and make-up products
that was exclusively made for Sainsbury's. 

...

So here's my review on their product!!!!
ENJOY!

...

*back of the product!*


Description:
A light-weight gel-cream texture with super mini, noon-abrasive grains of Jojoba beads.
A softening and smoothing face scrub with a burst of fruit extracts!
Check out how tiny tiny the beads are!!! O_O


Directions:
Gently Massage onto damp skin and rinse off with warm water.
**GENTLY!!!!!!**
Use once or twice a week

I find this product so cool because unlike the other scrubs I've used before,
IT BECOMES FOAMY AND LATHERS UP!!
*shock*

So you only need around..
this much (around a Singaporean 20 cent coin??)

and a little bit of...

*GENTLE scrub scrub scrub*


To get this result!
(Doesn't look too foamy on this photo but trust me...
IT LATHERS SUPER WELL!!!)


...


What I love about this facial scrub is...
- my skin feels really smooth
- my skin feels SUPER cool after using this product
(from the menthol)
- Paired up my scrub + facial mask = SUPER AWESOME ABSORPTION!!
- Doesn't irritate my skin 
-Doesn't dry out my skin
- Doesn't cause my skin to get red (sometimes when I use a scrub my skin tends to get red from all the scrub scrub scrub... and I don't even scrub that hard.... T___T)


My meh moments about this facial scrub is...
- some people may find the menthol feeling too strong
(I find it all right, because when I use it in the morning I feel super awake!!)
- If you're looking for a scrub that doesn't foam... this isn't the product for you


...


FINAL QUESTION:
So what this product offered was...
"...smoother, brighter, and more radiant skin"
and did it?
YES or NO


...


RATING:
4/5

If you have oily or combination skin (like me) 
I can say this is an awesome product for you to try out!!!
HOWEVER!! If you have sensitive skin,
you may not experience the same results as me.

So far I haven't tried any scrubs in Singapore 
(after being in Melbourne for 3 years)
I'll continue my search to find the ULTIMATE SCRUB for you guys!!!
...
If you would like to find out more about Dirty Work's check out their fan page and website here!!

Dirty Works' Facebook Fan Page
Dirty Works' Official Website


...


IT'S A MONDAY EVERYONE!!!!
HAVE A BLESSED WEEK


xoxo,
Kiyoko Yasuda

You May Also Like

0 comments