[Memory Lane x Beauty x Spreading the Lush♥] My skincare routine goes green!

by - 5/14/2012 11:46:00 AM

So I recently realized a similarity with my skin care...

IT'S ALL GREEEEEN!! ♥

and natural~ oh joyfulness to my skin



So let me introduce you through my skincare products!!!!



...


(1) CLEANSING
LUSH's HERBALISM!!!

(2) TONER
LUSH's TEA TREE WATER

(3) MOISTURISER
Kiehl's Yerba Mate Tea Gel-Cream!

(4) EYE CREAM
Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado!!
(with an avocado at the back! hahaha)

...

So now that the introduction is over..
TIME TO ACTUALLY USE IT!!
*be warned...no-make up face coming up...SHIELD YOUR EYES!!!*

ALSO!!
note that I'm wearing my stitch outfit lawlz!!!
It keeps me warm and...
IT'S SO COLD IN MELBOURNE IM FREEZING MY LIFE AWAY AT NIGHT!!
So my papa bought me this stitch outfit 
(it's technically a PJ) so I don't freeze lol


So here goes step one!! cleansing!
hi herbalism

Everytime I open this baby up in the morning FRESH out of my fridge...
it smells AMAZING!

the natural greeny smell...
oh it starts of my day in the most awesomest way possible ♥ hehe

So you don't need to bring the WHOLE tub to the shower!
Just a pea-size will do...
or maybe a little bit chubby pea hahaha
maybe like an edamame size?

It has a natural exfoliating effect but it's not that rough or anything 
because it doesn't use any beads or anything...
it's natural exfoliation! woohooo~!

After getting a good scrub-a-dub-dub...wash it all off~


Also once a week I'll make sure I have a 'mask day'
For my mask I use 'Love Lettuce' from LUSH!
Who doesn't love lettuce? hehe

sighz...I'm almost out...
*sadface*

So just grab a good amount of this sexy mask!
and SLAB IT ON YOUR FACE
So the black spots you see are the grounded up almonds! Natural exfoliation = best
Also it's a clay mask w/ almond and lavender oil and it's  just...
so awesome on your skin especially if you have oily skin!!

Just a little FYI but this mask doesn't have any lettuce in it!
BUT!!!
it looks like lettuce from it's color right?

So let the maskstay on for like 15~20mins! 


After you finish washing off the mask...
it's time to get some toner on~!
I LOOOVE spray on toners...
It's so handy and I dont really have to get any cotton pads or anything!

Also what I do for my toner is that I store it in the fridge 
so if you're in a humid or hot place....
spraying this baby on when it's nice and cold is VERY refreshing on your skin!!
*push push push push*
Then I lightly pat my face so the toner gets right into my skin~


Then comes my moisturiser!!!
I looove this moisturiser because it's oil-free!
So for those of you with combination or oily skin...
this is an AWESOME product!!

It's a very light formula and just sinks into your skin instantly and it leaves your skin feeling moisturised but without that creamy/heavy feeling!!!

...doesn't really look green...but it's still TEA :D...
and tea's...green? (sometimes)

This much will do~ Just warm it by rubbing it to your hands and then SPREAAAAAAAAAAAAAD


Finally my eye cream!!!!

So I watched Michelle Phan's video (right below) and was like woah...
I gotta get my hands on that!!!

Honestly speaking I never really did any treatment for my under eye area cuz...
well I thought that regular moisturiser would be enough!

However, after I came to Melbourne (especially during the winter seasons) 
my under eye area started to get all dry and...flaky for some reason!!!!

That's why I ended up buying this cream and WOAH my eyes feel GREAAAAAAT since I started using this product!! 

Check out Michelle Phan's video!!!

Just a tiiiny tiny bit will do!!!

*pat pat pat pat pat*
on ma eyes bags~

AND WE'RE DONE!!!!
mmm...my skin feels refreshed ♥♥♥♥♥♥

So after finishing my skin routine...
it's time for me to warm up in my nice and snuggly stitch outfit and SLEEEEEP!!!!



So what is YOUR skin routine?


xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments