[Life x Memory Lane] Graduation!

by - 5/06/2012 06:06:00 AM

[Memory Lane]...
is when I'll be posting about my past and several key events (in my opinion)!

The most recent event is... my graduation!

Up until December I was in Melbourne for three years!
THREE YEARS!
That's the same amount of time I lived in Japan!
So I guess it's safe to say that Melbourne is now officially my third home!!


I really do miss being in university and if I could...

I'll totally go back to studying!
It may feel like an extension of highschool...
But I learned so many things not just in the classroom but through the people I met.

So!
Enough with the chitchat!! 
Here are some pictures from the graduation!!!

Enjoy 

Our course coordinator Chris!!
before he became our coordinator I was blessed to have him as a lecturer for a few of my classes!
I must say... he was one of the best lecturers I had in International Studies!!


The boys and me!
They're such a fun bunch to hang out with!!
I demand for a reunion!!!
This is probably my favorite photo!

I think if I ever get my own place... I will frame this photo!


Our Soran Bushi Dance pose!
....well except for Esamu-kun!
Not sure what he's doing!! hahahahaha but nonetheless an awesome pic! 

Awww... doesn't this look like a family portrait??


So after our photo session... was lunch time!!
It's so funny how everybody was so chill walking around in their graduation gown and eating lunch/tramming/walking around the city/etc.!!

Then came the actual ceremony!!

This moment was very unglam for me because RIGHT before I was about to go up...
I was cheering like crazy for my friend in front of me and forgot that I had to go up next...
then the person in charge was like.. GO GO GO GO!
and I was like...OH CRAP YEAH I'M NEXT!!! *dash*
But I think I appeared quite cool on video...?


A few shots after the ceremony!!!
The Graduating RMIT Japan Club Officers!
represent!!


Say HI to the HUGE TEDDYBEAR! 





Thank you Melbourne
Thank you RMIT
Thank you International Studies (BAIS  FTW !!!!)
Thank you to all my friends
Thank you to my parents who have always supported me in everything I do
Praise God and I give thanks to Him.


I know that I'm not the only one that had an EPIC graduation (Highschool/University/etc.)
If you have a blogpost of about your special day... 
please share it by posting a link on the comments section!!


xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. take a look at my story~ :) though we might have the same picture~ :)

    http://murasakizuishou.blogspot.com/2012/05/atarashii-no-sekai-melbourne-last.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i had a look at it!!! geez you should have totally shared your love part!! hahahaha super fun post tho!! keep blogging >_<

    ReplyDelete