[Fashion x Haul] "H&M"FASHION AGAINST AIDS

by - 5/04/2012 11:22:00 AM

Recently I saw this on my facebook on the "H&M" fan page...

*image from H&M facebook page*



And I thought... how great is this?
Shopping for a good cause!

So I went over to the H&M store in orchard and browsed through their collection and...
I wished for my money inside my wallet to be bunnies and multiply! 

(T_T)

Sadly I decided to apply my rules when I go shopping...

"Each shop = Buy 2 things MAX"

So these are my babies that I got after thinking CAREFULLY for 30 mins...

Bracelet!
It's more like a cuff because this baby is HUGE!

This is what it looks like on my wrist!
GIGANTIC!!!


My second choice was this!
A shirt!!

I love oversized shirts~

They're easy to match with everything~ comfy~ 
...and hides my fats LOL

This is what it looks like one me!
*looks at self*
hmmm... I really should start heading to the gym more often... OTL


Still a little confused with why my bracelet costs more than my shirt...BUT ANYHOOO~
this is my small (but totally worth it) haul! 

\(^0^)/

For those of you who want to support Fashion Against Aids to a new level...
Well why not make out (seriously) for a good cause!
Always hated it when people looked at you with that 'get a room' face?

WELL DON'T WORRY!! 
THIS IS FOR CHARITY!!

For every entry, "H&M" will donate $1 to HIV/AIDS prevention! 
Take a look at what the page looks like!
*image from "H&M" facebook page*
Interested?
Then head over to their link right here!

If you join make sure you comment and leave your name or link 
to your photo so I can like it!!


xoxo
Kiyoko 

You May Also Like

0 comments