[Makeup x Review] Clio Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner

by - 5/25/2012 03:54:00 PM

Yesterday I decided to check the mailbox to see if I got any mail
then I stumbled across this parcel!!!
I was like ..."eh?"
Then when I looked at who sent it...
IT WAS FROM STARASIA!!
They're the distributors of the Korean Makeup CLIO!

So a while back, I won their Gelpresso contest on their facebook page.
AND NOW IT'S HERE!!
*happy dance*

Why...hello there!

Awww... they even gave me a letter...
So sweet!!! 


...

So let me give you a brief overview of this product...
Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner is like a love child between
gel eye liner and a pencil eye liner!
So you get the best of two eyeliner worlds!!!
It glides on your eyes like a gel liner
BUT in a convenient shape of a pencil liner!!

I'm a huge fan of gel eyeliners but...
sometimes I tend to lose my brushes (fail..)
So I find this gelpresso an awesome alternative!!!  

I got the star purple and metalic silver!!!!!

Hello my new babies!!!!!

This is what it looks like~




So here's a swatch of the two colors!
without flash

with flash
OMGSH I LOOK SO TANNED..
wait..I am tanned... *facepalm*

BUT ANYWAYS!!!
How pretty is the color?

I'm not really playful with color because I'm a very...monotone person.
BUT!!! I think this purple is super pretty~
It looks black-ish but has the purple glitter that
gives a hint of color!
I like~.


...


So I wanted to test if this product really is waterproof
and also smudgeproof!

why?

Well my eyes are single eyelids so I really need a SUPER smudgeproof eyeliner
so that it stays on my lids throughout the day!!!

So let's try it out!!!
*put in running water*

Still here!
So let's try apply a little bit of force on it...

*smudge smudge smudge*

STILL THERE!!!

o_o

impressive...
now for the ultimate...

SUPER HARDCORE
I'M-GOING-TO-RUB-YOU-OFF SMUDGING!!

*smudge smudge smudge* with x100 intensity

Oh my gosh!!!
I had to rub for a good 10-15 seconds to finally remove part of the 'Clio' off!!!
*works up a sweat*

AND THE BOTTOM TWO LINES ARE STILL THERE!!!


...


So after the swatches, smudge, and waterproof test...
I wanted to attempt looking like Hyori
*cough*...impossible. I know.

Hyori is the Face of Clio and SHE IS SO HOT!!!
*jealous*
I mean..LOOK AT THIS AD OF HER FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!

So here's my attempt on Hyori's look!
Kiyori?
(I know... I'm lame...)

Also... just a quick note!!
My eyes are uneven and it's REALLY obvious that one is smaller than the other...
I'm thinking of fixing it but I'm hoping that there's a natural way of fixing this...
anyone have a solution????

OH WELL!!!
YOU DONT NEED TO BE PURRDY TO...

CAMWHORE!!!!

I love how my eyes look bigger...
Also you can see the hint of purple right?? 
(especially on my right eye!!)

...

What I love about this gel eyeliner is...
- glides onto your eyes VERY easily (super smooooooooooooth)
- It's a gel eyeliner BUT! without a brush! Makes things easy & simple!
- smudgeproof and waterproof (as you saw me test it)
- super pigmented
- no need to sharpen!! (CUZ IT'S RETRACTABLE!!
But ofc you wouldn't want an eyeliner with a blunt end so it comes with a sharpener..
located at the tip of the pencil!!
**thank you Natasha for informing me~ hehe)

My meh moment about this gel eyeliner is...
- this is super personal but I wouldn't mind if they made a black color for this!!
(I would totally buy it)

Besides that... nothing!!

...


I'd like to thank StarAsia for hosting such an awesome contest!!!
Everyone should check out CLIO's Facebook Page too!! There's always a fun competition or event happening on their facebook! (so active~ I like~~)

Check it out!!!
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
https://www.facebook.com/CLIOSingapore

Also a huge thank you to CLIO for making such an awesome product!!
KEEP MAKING MORE AWESOME MAKEUP PRODUCTS FOR ME TO GET MY HANDS ON!!!!


...

Let's end this post with a camwhore photo of myself and my new babies!!! 
Which one is your favorite color?

xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love it I love it!!!!!!!!! what a thorough haul!!!!!:D looking forward to more more more!!!!:D do more make up looks!!!!:Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much >_<
    Maybe we can do a makeup look together!! :)

    ReplyDelete