[Haul] Honey Color Contacts!

by - 5/05/2012 02:15:00 AM

On Monday my friend from work and I decided to buy contacts for our upcoming
 cosplay event for work!

This was my first time getting color contact lenses so I was unsure where to get it!
But I decided on buying it from honeycolors because they had the colors we wanted...
and I saw Xiaxue saying she gets her contacts from honeycolors 
(yes...I'm a huge fan of hers )

So while I was putting everything in the shopping cart, I realized that we were only $30 away from getting a free express shipping! 
So I decided to buy a few more things and clicked...BUY
*wallet gives out a cry*

On Thursday I was ill with the worst headache/migraine in the world and felt dizzy in the morning so I couldn't even get out of bed!!

I was sleeping till I heard the doorbell, and when I finally got the energy to get up... 
I saw a delivery an from DHL!



I was too blur (and in my pjs) but signed the parcel and went back to sleep... 
When I finally opened the parcel... 
IT WAS MY PACKAGE FROM HONEYCOLORS!!

I got a huge shock!! 
Even though I got the express delivery for free (when you buy USD$100)
 I didn't expect it to be THIS FAST!

The package!!

*opens bag #1 up*


My auto contact lenses cleaning machine, contacts tweezer, and eyedrops!

I read on honeycolor's website that your eyes will get dry after you put color contacts on...
So I decided to get this one!
I've seen this eyedrop on ViVi sometimes so I thought...why not?!
So cute... the packaging is super shiny!!
Tammy would love it !!

But...
It looks quite small...
I know we Asians have small eyes...but I swear in Biology we all the same sized eyeballs...
This eyedrops isn't really justifying that... OTL
Well I'll try it out over the next few weeks and let's see how great this baby is!!

Also my contact lenses tweezers!
I just didn't want to stick my fingers into the bottle of the contact lenses...
I thought that's quite...

yucky


SO HERE'S WHAT WAS INSIDE BAG #2!
*rips open*
WOOOOOO!!!
I realized I got one contacts lenses case for each lenses I got...
So I'll be bringing it to work tomorrow to see which one my friend wants!



A cute frog travel contact lenses case!!
I got this as a free when I purchased more than USD$100

They're so generous!! 

So here are my new babies...
(didn't open the last one since they're not mine! but if I can grab a photo of him wearing it I'll post it up later! )

The packaging is so cute!!
*planning to keep it and not throw it*


Hello new contacts~!!!

this is what they look like!!
I won't wear it yet because I haven't gotten a chance to get the solution but I'll probably do another post reviewing the lenses!! *excited*

Slightly scared too because it'll be my first time trying on contacts...
EVER!!



Thank you HoneyColor!!
I can't wait to get my hands on more color contacts!!

To check out HoneyColors website you can click on the widget on the right side of my blog or go to their website directly at...


ALSO!!!
If you know any contacts you want to recommend please feel free to post your blogpost or the name of the contacts!!!

xoxo
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. can't wait to see you wearing them!!!!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll probably be doing it this week! Maybe even today ;)

    But I might fail severely since it's my first time trying them on...

    ReplyDelete