[Haul x Makeup] Bellabox Spring Spree Haul!

by - 5/23/2012 12:06:00 PM

Remember the recent BellaBox Spring Spree Event that I attended last week?
If not... heres the link to refresh your memory!!!

So this will be a post about my haul!!!!!
Enjoy!!!

What's inside the bag?

Hello my awesome goodies!!

Let the show and tell begin!!!!


...


Twistband Hair Ties 
I received my first twistband when I was in Melbourne.
I loved how simple & cute these bands were and I decided to get myself more during the spree!
I was confused whether to get the glitter or tye dye ones but then...

I SAW THIS ONE!!
The moment I saw this one I KNEW that that HAD HAD HAD to get it!! 

This is what it looks like on my wrist

On my hair!
* squeal*
IT'S SO CUTE!!!
*heart melt*

Unfortunately not all of their Spring collection is out yet... 
T_T
BUT!! They have a few that are available on BellaBox's website so check it out here!



...

LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil


Say hello to this jumbo sized lip pencils!
I love this because it's a twist-up pencil!
NO SHAVING REQUIRED!!! 
*happy dance*

Also!
Each packaging is designed by aspiring artists!
How cool is that?!?!

I got... Fairyblood!
This is a glossy, shimmery, this-is-my-natural-lips type of color!
I admit I also got attracted to this product because of the name.... LOL

There are other colors including this one...
Bossy Boots (deep red)
Lampchop (hot pink)
Ring of Fire (hot red)
Woflman (light pink)

If you would like to grab any of these lip pencils... here's the link!


...

There were a few new products that I got my hands on and here they are!!!

Dirty Works' Pore-fect Face Scrub

I've been looking for a scrub to exfoliate my face for quite a while now...
So I decided to try out this new brand 'Dirty Works' 
I was attracted by the 'pore-fect' word...
(I have disgustingly huge pores)
Hopefully when I try this out for a few weeks it'll make me PORE-FECT!!!!
*fingers crossed*

OCC Lip Tar
Alright so this ISN'T a new product 
BUT!!!!
Have you noticed that they changed their packaging?
Instead of the lip balm-ish tube they're using more of a...
glue stick tube LOL

Although they don't have the new lip tars for sale...
you can grab their older ones from the link here!


...

OCC Loose Color Concentrates
Super cute yeah?
I decided to get this color because I usually prefer putting on nude makeup
also I have a slight crush on anything that's shiny and gold! hehe

Flawed (gold)

These babies are super awesome too! You can actually put this on any part of your body!
(Yes...it's not just for eyeshadow! surprise!)
It's also carmine free, mineral-based, 100% vegan, and mica infused! 


If you would like to look at the other colors available...
(They have 36 in total!!! wow!)
check out OCC's official website right here!


...

Dirty Works' Rumpy Plumpy Lip Plumper
I've always hated how small my lips (or my mouth in general) are...
So I've always been looking for a lip plumper to try out.
So I just thought...why not try this one!!!

FYI


IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE!!
But they're really smart to put DO NOT NIBBLE on the packaging
because I was sooo close to licking it...

A review on this will becoming up ASAP!

...

So I was informed at the cashier that if you spend more than $100...
you get 2 free samples!!!!
WOAAAH!
Then I just thought
'naah~ I don't think I spent enough'

Then I was told that I spent $101.20!!!
Talk about my Asian 


My free samples!!!

My first sample:
Dr. Jart Silver Label Rejuvenation BB Cream

On the BellaBox website it's an all-time best seller for sensitive skin!!
It's able to cover the redness and spots AND even outs the skin coverage. 
It has whitening, UV Protection (SPF 35/PA++) and it's moisturizing! 

I'm a huge fan of BB Cream so I'm looking forward to this product!!!!
Also right now on the BellaBox website, they're doing a free shipping for this product!!
CHECK IT OUT!!!


...

My second sample:
Momo Shampoo

I admit the name had some influence in getting this sample... lol
(it's an inside joke that only my bestie knows lol)
HOWEVER!
This shampoo is specifically for dry and dehydrated hair.
It has Vitamin B and C to protect the hair and sweet almond proteins to keep it hydrated!
I think i need a shampoo like this because I've been constantly dying my hair since I was young so my hair keeps screaming out...
"STOP KILLING US!!!!"
So I think my goal for 2012 will be to ensure my hair is super healthy!!! 

If you would like to get this shampoo here's the link! 




...


So that's my haul from the Spring Spree!!!
I'll be reviewing the products very soon!
*happy dance*

If you would like to do your own spring spree...
check out BellaBox's shopping page right here!



Have you gone on a shopping spree recently?


xoxo,
Kiyoko Yasuda

You May Also Like

0 comments