[Event x Life] First Time Cosplaying!!

by - 5/14/2012 08:06:00 PM

Just a short blogpost!!!!


So what did I do during my weekend?




......................




I cosplayed!!!
I'm the one on the right~
BTW!!! How does my wig look???????
Everyone's been commenting that it looks like my real hair!!! ♪
Super loving this wig!! hehe 
Planning to blog about it ASAP!!!!

(K-ON's Akiyama Mio in her maid outfit..
BUT I COULDN'T GET MY GARTERS COMPLETED IN TIME.... OTL)

My friend did Sheryl from Macross Frontier!!
SUPER PRETTY RIGHT?!?!?!?!?

Oh...just to make things clear...
this was part of my internship... lol

I'll be blogging more about the preparations I did before this look was complete!!
(Did you know that the collar and the top of the apron was handmade?)
NOT machine made!!!


...


So what did you guys do this weekend?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. *nosebleed *snapped

    1000x LiKES for you Kiyo~
    sooooo moee~ (≧∇≦)/
    can I take you home? hahahaha
    (again, pardon me for my maid fetish)

    anyway looks good on you~ (as always..)
    yeah.. I think its better if you make ur real hair long again~~ ^^
    and not forget to mention your friend, niceee~~~~

    hahaha... only one shot? can I see more~~?? *puppyeyes

    anyways~ GOOD JOB~! d=(´▽`)=b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha thank you fahmikun ^^
    LOL sorry no omochikaeri services LOLOL

    yeah~...hope my hair grows faster >_<
    and i'll probably upload more soon!! (^0^)

    ReplyDelete