[Memory Lane x I'm Spreading the LUSH ♥] LUSH rsvp cocktail party (゚▽^*)

by - 5/18/2012 10:52:00 AM



There was an invite-only event at lush on swanston street!!!
*happy dance*
Not many people know this but I fell in love with lush in Japan almost 5 years ago when I was still in highschool!
So the night's theme was 'retro' and sadly I cannot pull off a retro look *sadface*
but my camera had a retro mode so hope my camera makes up for my outfit's lack of retroness!!



the place where the magic happens!
♬♩♫♪☻(●´∀`●)☺♪♫♩♬

..but we still had time before the opening of the party so tammy and I decided to go pretty ourselves up!
So here comes the camwhore pics!!!
We lookin' gooooood (○゚ε^○)
Tammy's outfit!  (☆▽☆)
I really liked her bracelet cuz it had the feline theme!!
(^・x・^)
Leopard print bangles with a cat ears bangle!! Meow~!
I wanted to wear heels but my leg was still recovering...but i love Birkenstock!!
(o≧▽゚)o
@ the party!!! look at all the people~!!
Probably my favourite section…the bath cocktails!!!
It was so cool cuz they showed us how to make a “cocktail” using chunks of different bathbombs/bubble bars!

Yeah…this is so much better than chemistry class
The lovely cocktail mixer of the day (●^д^●)
Holding the ‘caramello’ *tammy loooooved that one*
We talked to her riiiiight before the shop was gonna close so it could be prettified but we had a good chat about the henna hairdye!


check out all their bath products~! i wish i had a bath tub....(´∩`。) *sniff*
I got the saving face done and….wow the moment my current facial products finish I am grabbing the things I didn’t get!!!
I got the cleanser which is call ‘herbalism’ and it makes my skin soooooo smooth!!
I also got the facial mask which is called ‘love lettuce’ and here are the other products that I super duper recommend and I’ll be getting it in a few weeks time!
The vanishing cream…it felt sooo light on my skin and it’s really good for the t-zone area and oily skin…and im supposedly a combination skin but my pimples likes to annoy me at times so I think this product will help me out a lot!!
I really recommend getting this product and putting it in your fridge so when you spray it…IT FEELS SOOOO REFRESHING!
I just imagined spraying it on a uber hot day..and I saw heaven…oh yea~h

Also in every party you need some drinks!
But at lush they had the cutest mocktails!!
ヾ(*⌒∇⌒)八(⌒∇⌒*)ツ
Our awesome bartender!  (♥◕∀◕)
The drinks were soo yummy!! It must have been hard serving drinks for the whole night…
Thank you so much!! ☆(>ω・) ♪
(Also her tattoos are the coolest things in the world!! My camera couldn’t catch it but she has ALL the Disney princesses in pin-up girl style!! She said she’ll be coloring it in soon so tammy and I are TOTALLY gonna go visit her at the shop to see how awesome the final look is!!!)
Our entertainment of the night started off with some sexy burlesque dancers~!
If I had their body I totally would have jumped in to join lawlz    └|・ω・|┐♪
The beautiful and super sweet Seren (aka sparkes) sang a song as one of the entertainment of the night!
(♪≧□≦♪)

Tammy and I were talking to her riiiiight when we were about to leave but she introduced me to the sexiest soap ‘godmother’ and it was the similar smell to the first lush product I bought! (the comforter)
Near the end of the party….it was cake time!! (♥∀♥)
I didn’t even notice how long it’s been since the party started!! Time really flies when you’re having fun!

This is how you eat a cake...
WITH YOUR MOUTH!!!
It was sooo good though…when I was paying for my stuff tammy was holding my cake…(with her mouth)

It was probably one of the best ways to start our academic year by getting some awesome relaxing products to battle against the stress = school
We also made new friends at the shop and we’re totally gonna continue visiting more often! ♥(>ω・)ノ

Here's also a photo that was taken at the shop by props goes to Deanna!
thank you!




Thank You so much for the invitation Lush!!!!
☆*:.。..。.:*ヾ(′∀`o)ノндρρyヾ(o′∀`)ノ*:.。..。.:*☆

You May Also Like

0 comments