[beauty x fashion] My first wig EVER! From Girlhairdo.com!!

by - 5/16/2012 09:20:00 PM

So last week I did my very first cosplaying!!!
To see how I looked check out my blogpost here

↓↓↓↓↓


**I've been asked to post more pics from the event so I'll be doing another post of last week's cosplay event soon! 
Stay tuned  ♪ !!**


A lot of people kept complimenting on my wig saying it looked real!!!
So I decided to dedicate a blog post for my wig! ☆

This is what it looks like!!!

Kinda looks like a scene from a horror movie...right?

*imagines The Ring*


*shivers*


Also!!!
You can adjust the size of the wig with this hook!
So anyone can wear a wig!!



So I got this wig from the shop called 

GIRLHAIRDO
Here's A little bit of their store details! ♪
*Image from their website www.girlhairdo.com
Even though they had an online store, I decided to go old school and go to the store to buy it!
It was actually a good idea because I was able to ask the store person to cut the bangs of my wig for me!
(super good service!!!)



...


So here's what else I got besides my wig!!
My wig get's to have it's own hairbrush!

Hair net! 
I look really ugly when I put this on....


...


So let's try putting the wig on!!!

Before putting my wig on!



*changing into my wig*

no I didn't take a photo of myself in the process.


why?


CUZ I LOOK VERY UNGLAM!!!!


*ahem*


So this is what I look like with the wig on!!
(I grabbed the closest shirt that wasn't black so you can see what the wig looks like)

Tadah~!!!!!!
Instant hair growth!!

Looks natural right??

If I ever have the courage... I'll try wearing it outside~♪
But maybe if I'm 100% sure I'll be close to air-con... if not...
IT'S SOO HOOOOOOOT!!!


This wig is super versatile and you can play around with it like it's your own hair!!!

Check it out!! 
Pigtails!!!!!
I could probably do a cosplay of Azunyan.... 
or any other character with long black hair...
do you guys know anyone? 



Then when I decided to tie my wig into a ponytail...



IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD SUPER SHORT HAIR!!!
( OAO    )
SHOCK!

I think I'll look quite good as a guy~!!!!!
What do you think??



If you would like to look through their catalog and order online check out their website at:

Also check out their facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/GIRLHAIRDO


☆★ HAPPY SHOPPING!!! ★☆

...


Do you have a wig collection??


...

xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

0 comments