[food x cooking] What for dinner? Pitan Tofu!

by - 5/28/2012 10:46:00 AM

So yesterday was a super relax CHILL day

The awesome chef Charlene
(who was also not feeling well... hope she gets better soon >_<)
decided to cook...

PITAN TOFU!!!
*applause*

I LOVE PITAN TOFU!!!

For those of you who dont know what pitan or 'century egg' is...
it's those funky looking black eggs!
*searches on google*

THIS!!!
Seen it before?

So the pitan tofu we made had crab sticks as a base, tofu, pitan sauce (really easy to make), crab stick slices, minched pitan white...(or maybe its black. lol), tobiko, and sakura ebi (the tiny tiny prawns)

The finished work?
TADAH~!!!
(from my instagram lol)

If anyone's interested in how to make this...
I can share the recipe/tutorial on how to make this!!
hehe


...


I'm a huge instagram addict....
If you want to see what I'm doing everyday check out my instagram!!!
If you don't have instagram you can look at my pics on webstagram too!!! (^0^)
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
http://web.stagram.com/n/kiyokoyasuda/


...


What did you have for dinner last night?


xoxo,
Kiyoko

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. looks awesome! care to share how you prepared the pitan sauce?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! >.<
      It was super simple! get the yolk of the pitan tofu and added Japanese cooking wine and also this shiso dressing sauce ^^ It gives it a refreshing taste~

      Delete
  2. hi, can you share the recipe with me? thks!

    email: wikil0v3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Can you share the recipe with me? My email is sundroplemons@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi can share recipe? Minougal@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete